we are here to give all the entertainment news in the world

Serious Confession: HOW I TEASED MY DAD TILL HE S3XED ME…TEENAGER Says

Serious Confession: HOW I TEASED MY DAD TILL HE S3XED ME…TEENAGER Says

First, I want to say that I do not condone incest in any way. I
just write this so that others can learn from it and make a
choice of their own. I know that there are many people who
will enjoy reading such stories while others won’t but this is
my true story.
This is my story. I know it is long but it will be worth it. Any
comments are welcome.—
Here is my true confession:
It was mid summer and very hot. It hasn’t rained in weeks
and the ground is dry and hot. You can see the kids trying to
cook eggs on the pavement. Silly kids. I laugh as the boys in
this little group stare at me wide eyed as I jog by. Even
though it is hot, I still want to keep fit. I brought two water
bottles with me and have already gone through an entire
bottle. I have decided that I will cut this run short; it is just
way too hot to do my regular route. If I turn at the next
street, this last water bottle should last until I make it home.
I can’t wait to jump in the pool; it is calling my name. First, is
a nice cold rinse in our outdoor shower. What happened at
the poolside was unexpected. In fact its what led to my dad
to f*u*c*k my pu55y.!
As I turned onto our side street I noticed my hot neighbor outside washing his
car. As soon as I saw him I instantly thought of a way to
tease him. I decided I would go change into my skimpy bikini
before rinsing off in the outdoor shower. This will get his
attention better then a t-shirt and shorts. He hasn’t noticed
me yet so I will catch him by surprise, my favorite.
When I opened the front door I heard someone in the
kitchen. I yelled hi and heard my Dad respond, “Hi Kristen! I
heard him say something else but I was already closing my
bedroom door. Oh well, I have to get outside fast before my
neighbor went inside. I quickly changed into my s3xiest
bikini. It is a bright red with white polka dots on the top and
bottom. Its a string bikini and trust me, it fits its name. I
grabbed a beach towel and some sun tan lotion. Time to put
on my show!
I ran downstairs and went straight for the kitchen to grab
another water bottle. My Dad was still there but was busy on
the phone. I noticed the house was quiet and realized we the
only ones home. That is even better; no one will disturb me
while I am outside. I went out to the deck and set my things
down and went straight for the outdoor shower. It happens
to be on the side of the deck facing my neighbor’s driveway.
I turned it on and made sure it was nice and cool. I wanted
his attention so I flicked on the outdoor stereo and made
sure it was pretty loud. He turned around right away startled
by the sound. I pretended not to notice but he was staring
right at me. I acted like I had no idea and thoroughly rinsed
my sweaty body off.


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 03:55 and have