we are here to give all the entertainment news in the world

Five Star Music releases statement on Skiibii's rumoured death (please read)

Five Star Music releases statement on Skiibii's rumoured death (please read)

I'm extremely cool with Soso Soberekon and Kcee so I really didn't expect them to get me involved in something like this. But they swear it's not a stunt and that when Soso confirmed Skiibii's death to me, they genuinely thought he was dead. But it took them 2 hours to find out he wasn't dead after all and called me back to say he was alive? *sigh*. Anyway, they just released a photo of Skiibii supposedly in a hospital receiving treatment with a statement...which you will find after the cut...and there's something else a LIB reader called my attention to. See for yourself and be the judge... 


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 05:29 and have